Wednesday, September 30, 2009

for... SALE!!!!!!! I made them just for you!

Check out these reversible beauties. They could be YOURS!!

PURSE 1
front
asymmetrical pockets on the back
a peek to the inside/other outside!
a close up of this grey fabric is provided below
the back. Two more shallow pockets.
looking into the inside.

See? It's actually a little sparkly.

PURSE 2
one side (this has a magnetic closure)
the other way
Here's what it looks like hanging with stuff in it.


I've never sold any of my sewn goods before so I'm not sure exactly how to go about it. I think just for now, if I have people interested I will take "bids". I have a price in my head, and don't worry- it's fair- it won't cost an arm and a leg! Feel free to let me know what you think, even if you don't want to purchase these. I have more purses in the works! (In my head at least! And tons of fabric to make 'em happen!) I can make simple custom purses too, if you're interested!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I esp. like the last one :) -Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i'm stalking over here... so creepy. what am i going to do with myself?!
    BUT i just wanted to tell you that i am in LOVE with purse number 2. SO cute. love it. good work.
    i wish i wasn't so hopelessly incompetent at sewing...

    ReplyDelete