Sunday, July 19, 2009

Side Notes/Requests

In case you viewers don't know, you can always click on a picture to see it bigger. It shows up pretty huge, but you can see the details that way, that otherwise you might not have noticed.

Also, please feel free to COMMENT! I always appreciate what people tell me in person or on my facebook or where ever- but you can also leave a comment on the posts. If you comment then I have an idea of who I'm reaching and and how many people are looking at this. Unfortunately I don't totally know how blogger works so I don't know if you have to have a blog or a profile on this site in order to make a comment, or if you can just leave one without those requirements.
(Please feel free to "follow" me, or whatever it is, to automatically recieve my updates. Like I said... I don't really "get" this website.)

I hesitate to say this... but I welcome criticism :) CONSTRUCTIVE criticism! If you have an idea of how I could improve upon my next similar project let me know what you think (just so long as it's not something I already mentioned I knew I did poorly).

If you'll remember from my earliest posts, I'm doing this blog so that I can become encouraged and inspired by MYSELF and OTHERS to do more artwork. I have about a million and one hang-ups with doing art, and I seek positive reactions so that I can be reminded I have a gift that I SHOULD SHARE by making more art! And on that note, I would be happy to hear if you have ideas on something you could see me painting and think I should do or a way to expand my talent into a business. That would be great :)

But uh... no pressure. :D You could always just keep looking at this blog and remain a mystery- but at the very least, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment